Pumpkin carving and making doughnuts are two of the things we like to do around Halloween. We cheated and did the easy kind of doughnuts - mmm Boston Cream! The kids all designed their pumpkins, and Ben even drew and carved his by himself. He wanted a silly face, Kendra wanted a princess crown, Kyle got "Indiana's Whip" and I helped Mia carve hers, from her favorite movie! (Can you tell what it is??)



A closer look at Mia's pumpkin...


Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Halloween Traditions
Posted by Angela at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like a really fun night! Great job with the pumpkins!
Those donuts look amazing! I would love to know how you make them. Do you need special equipment, like a fryer?
AAwww looks like such a fun night I hope the kids have a good halloween I'm going to be a lame mom and just let them paint there pumpkins!
Awesome pumpkins! I can't believe you make homemade donuts!
Post a Comment