Monday, October 13, 2008

What I've been up to

So I know that some of you are shocked because I haven't been keeping my blog updated, so let me enlighten you as to why. I had the chance to join a new production company's first musical: Beauty and the Beast. Unfortunately I didn't find out about it in time to audition, but they welcomed me as part of the chorus. As such, I play several characters; a townsperson, an enchanted plate and an enchanted fork. Our performances are this weekend, so if you're in town, come by Snider Auditorium and be entertained! If you can't read the flyer below, the shows are Thursday - Saturday at 7 pm and a matinee on Saturday at 1:00. The tickets are only $10, so come support this new arts venue! It has been a real blast, I've forgotten how much I love to be on stage, singing as well as acting. I haven't been in a play since High School, so I was a bit nervous at first, but it is a musical and singing in front of people is something I enjoy. I plan on taking some pictures soon, so check back in the next few days!


For more info on upcoming events check out www.desertpointe.org

5 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Thats awesome! I wish I could come and see you on stage :)

Meredith said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm sure the show will be fabulous! I sure hope someone will videotape it!

Carrie said...

Very cool. Looking forward to the pictures!

PEHNelson said...

can't wait to see you on saturday!

Gigi Potestio said...

Wow Angela! That sounds like so much fun! I'm soo jealous. Good for you for taking the time to do something for yourself. I wish I could come and see you. Make sure many pictures are taken!