Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Okay guys, here are some of the pictures I've got. Don't be suprised if you recognize lots of cast members! Enjoy...
Belle

The Beast (photo by Colette Savage)

Lumiere

Cogsworth & Mrs. Potts

Babette (The feather duster)

Gaston

Gaston's Silly Girls

Nylene & I as villagers

I'm an enchanted fork (photo by Colette Savage)


For more great pictures, go to Colette Savage's blog - http://inside-the-ink-pad.blogspot.com/2008/10/top-10-photos-of-day.html

6 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Fun! You make a great fork :)

Linsey F said...

Looks awesome...can't wait to see it...Good Luck...Break a leg!

Gigi Potestio said...

How fun is that! You look like you're having a great time! What do your kids think about mom being on the stage?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Heather Neese said...

How fun!! Did you have a blast?!? I hear Bobby was in it too! Next time there's a big production, let me know so we can come down and see! My kids love to go see live theater.

Tina said...

I heard the play was great! I'm sorry I missed it.