
Today was Greg's 33rd Birthday. He got to spend it playing with his kids (since I had play stuff from 10 am to 11 pm) and also fulfilling his church calling by driving to and chaperoning an out of town church dance. His day pretty much sums up the great person he is, supporting me, being a great dad and a nice guy not to mention dependable and hard working. Can you tell why I picked him and love him so much? I plan to make up for his birthday by taking him on a weekend trip to San Diego - sometime we have a free weekend that is! Happy Birthday sweetie!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Greg!
Posted by Angela at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy b-day Greg. Ang, you did great in Beaty and the Beast, I would have loved to have seen it again, it was really really good, the only bad part were the dumb mic's, I bet you guys were frustrated when they were not working.
I hope his birthday was great....and that you find that free weekend really soon!
Post a Comment