I love the little mohawk. Bobby says that's every boy's dream. That's the hair we had intended for Maverick, but he threw a fit once the buzzers turned on, so he ended up with a buzz cut. So sad.
I shaved Samuel's hair as punishment for really bad behavior this past March (he was leaving marks on Summer and I had had it). Martin had a fit but Samuel just loved it. Now he has long hair and is such a male diva about it. It has to be PERFECT before he leaves for school. I've got to get his pictures taken and then it is going to go short again.
BTW -- Samuel no longer touches his sister unless he is giving her a hug. Shaving his head really worked!
4 comments:
I love the little mohawk. Bobby says that's every boy's dream. That's the hair we had intended for Maverick, but he threw a fit once the buzzers turned on, so he ended up with a buzz cut. So sad.
awesome hair cuts! I love the mohawk.
I shaved Samuel's hair as punishment for really bad behavior this past March (he was leaving marks on Summer and I had had it). Martin had a fit but Samuel just loved it. Now he has long hair and is such a male diva about it. It has to be PERFECT before he leaves for school. I've got to get his pictures taken and then it is going to go short again.
BTW -- Samuel no longer touches his sister unless he is giving her a hug. Shaving his head really worked!
Love it! I only wish I could do it to myself.
Post a Comment