Monday, November 17, 2008

Look what IIIIIII've got!


The anxiously awaited and highly coveted Twilight Tailgate Ticket! My awesome friends Sabra and Shannon got together and bought out a theater for the midnight release of Twilight. They only sold 250 tickets, so no one has to sit in the first three rows, and will be having raffles as well as prizes for the men who come! :) Before the movie will be a huge party in a nearby parking lot, and after the show a Grand Prize! Jenna is feeling pretty lucky to have a sister with connections - we won't even have to wait in line to get in the theater!! I just wanted to show off this beautiful ticket to those who are out of town, and for those who have one, see you Thursday!

7 comments:

PEHNelson said...

AHHHHHH I can't wait!

Jeff and Ang said...

I'm jealous!! Have a good time (:

Gigi Potestio said...

I am completely and totally jealous!!

My sister who lives in Utah bought two tickets for different times so she can leave one movie and go right into the next. This is in addition to the midnight showing. Then, she plans on taking my other sister with her when she arrives in Utah. She admits she suffers from OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder). =)

Rebecca said...

My best friend and I are going saturday night. Can't wait! Have fun cause I know you've been looking forward to it for awhile now.

Carrie said...

How exciting!
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I wish I could come :) I'm so excited for the movie. I'm going three times next week. Once with friends, once with Nasrin, and once with all my sister-in-laws! So excited :) Have fun!!!

Leah said...

Sweet. Don't have too much fun!