This is an annual activity we enjoy. Every November, all up and down Main St., local businesses and groups set up booths for kids to makes crafts in all kinds of mediums. My kids had a fantastic time the four hours we were there dabbling in everything from clay to paint to tons of glitter. Here are some fun pictures.
Making Sock Puppets
Watching a cool juggler
Making pottery
Mia LOVES glitter
The girls in their "Mad Hatter" creations
Monday, November 10, 2008
Children's Festival of the Arts '08
Posted by Angela at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love events like that! Don't you feel like an awesome Mom when you take advantage of events like that :)
By the way 9 days to Twilight!! Ahh! So excited! Want to go together? :)
I totally forgot about that, then I read it in the paper when it was already over. I was so mad...looks like it was a lot of fun!
I looove festivals! Looks like fun. Wish I coulda been there.
oh my gosh I wish I knew about that I totally would have gone!
My kids always love the Mad Hatter hats the most! Great day!
Post a Comment