Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight...the movie


So, Thursday night was ever so enjoyable. It combined everything I love, friends, food, fun, and of course Twilight! It was great to see old friends at the tailgate party and munch on some great food. The real excitement started as we got to the theater and found our seats so the prize drawing could begin. My group of four (My mom, my sister Jenna, my friend Nylene and I) were too many for any good seats that weren't already saved, so we made do with 4th row from the front. It was a little close and I can't wait to see it again - far enough away that I can't see the make up! Lots of people got fabulous prizes, it was fun to cheer for them and see what they got (everything from movie posters to Twilight hoodies to jewelry with the Cullen crest.) So, the movie. Well, it wasn't the best quality, and it skipped some of my favorite parts in the book, but overall, I enjoyed it. I knew it wouldn't compare to the book, so I went just to enjoy it as a movie. I did; there were several funny lines from Charlie that were new and Bella and Edward did have good chemistry. Jasper sure can handle a baseball bat! Victoria was one of my favorites, I can't wait to see her in the next movie (and yes, there will be a trilogy!) So that's my brief opinion. I need to take Greg to see it soon, he read all of them as well, so we'll see how he likes the movie. A huge thank you to Sabra and Shannon for hosting a fun party, you ladies are awesome!
Me, Jenna, and Nylene

My pal Stephanie! (My shirt says: Cullen join the coven)

Sabra and Shannon drawing & announcing prizes.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a great night! I liked it too.

Sabra said...

Thanks for coming! I loved your shirt!