Kyle: (About Rolie Polie Olie) "I haven't watched this in, like, ages!"
Ben: (When Kyle complained about a kanker sore) "Oh yeah, well I've got a PAIN-ker sore."
Kendra: (Singing along to Feliz Navidad) "Alis La-De-Da!"
Mia: "For reals, Mom"
I need to write these down more often - otherwise I forget!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Recent Kid-isms
Posted by Angela at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Angela, I found your blog through another blog - hope you don't mind. I love this idea of writing down the funny things your kids say! You have inspired me. You are so good to recognize everyone's birthdays and you have such nice things to say about everyone. I want to be part of your family! Check out our new and under construction blog at www.thelovesletters.blogspot.com
thanks for letting me barge in on your blog,
Lisa
I love kid sayings!
I'm glad you're taking the time to write what your kids say. I am just starting to do the same thing -- again. I lost an entire file on my computer of things my kids have said. =( Now, I've gotta start over.
For real, Mia says "for reals"?? lol.
Kara, a few days after you posted this (singing the same song as Kendra): "Malees Nod-ee-nod!"
Post a Comment