So, I finally got these pictures from last weekend, it was a fun quick trip. Jonathan took out his endowments at the San Diego temple and asked Greg to be his escort. We were delighted to drive over and go through a session, since we don't go nearly enough. It was a great experience and a beautiful day! Anyway, after the temple we went to Sushi Deli One where they have GREAT sushi for reasonable prices. It's pretty popular too, there was a long line to get in when it opened. Good thing we were there almost an hour early and were first in line! I really hate to admit how many sushi rolls we consumed...okay, between the 5 of us, about 17. We ordered 19, but took several home because we were stuffed. I'll admit to about 3. Yum! Then we went to a place called Extraordinary Desserts. Wow. I love San Diego. Greg and I shared a Lemon & Berry Napoleon with blueberry sorbet. So delicious and pretty. (Extraordinary price too!) Sorry, no camera there. Here is the proof of our gluttony at the sushi place though, along with some temple pics. We didn't get home till midnight, so thanks to Jenna and Michael for tag teaming with the babysitting! We've discussed how it all comes out in the wash - I used to babysit them, now they watch my kids, pretty soon my kids will be old enough to watch theirs! :)

Round One
Round Two
Friday, January 25, 2008
Temple Trip
Posted by Angela at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey guys,
It looks like you had fun in San Diego. Yummy food too it looks like. We finally kind of got a blog going so here is the link. We'll see how good I am at keeping it updated. Yikes
love you guys,
Camille
http://dcclement.blogspot.com/
You guys all look so happy! I wish I could've been there. :( What a wonderful day.
Ohhh yum. That looks like so much fun. I also have to say how happy I am to see you mom so happy. Anytime I have seen her since seh married your step dad, she just looks so incredibly happy. I love it.
Post a Comment