Monday, January 14, 2008

Go Me.

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday. It was a pretty average Sunday, except for the breakfast in bed! My boys are soo sweet. It was the first time they've made me breakfast, all by themselves too! Ben made his "famous" eggs and toast, while Kyle, not to be outdone, made his own batch of eggs and cut up some fresh pineapple for me. Yum! Of course, I had to get up and clean the dishes! That's okay though. Lots of people at church wished me a happy birthday, and Nylene brought over some Creme Brule! My favorite! Dinner at my mom's was good as usual, and Greg got me a clock/radio/ipod dock. It's great! I like having my birthday in January, I kind of lump my New Year goals along with my birthday 'evaluation' of my life. This year I hope to lose weight (the usual), watch less TV and read more scriptures. Keeping my house clean on a more regular basis, having fun with my kids, and helping Greg with the budget (instead of making him do it all) are also on my to do list. Well, here's to another year older!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok your song just flashed me back to you and Bobby singing this together at the Sensations concert, how fun! Holy cow you look awsome too. Might I ask where you intend to lose weight from, you really look great!!!!!!!!! Happy late birthday!

PEHNelson said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!! I wish I would have known! Thanks for being my friend!
ericka

The McEwen Family said...

Happy birthday to you!You look so beautiful! Keep up the youthfulness!!

bridgette said...

Hey cousin, sorry for the late birthday wishes. I did think of you on your day. You look like you had a great one. Love you!

Leah said...

You look so cute! I love the layered look (shirts) lately myself. And your hair looks so silky and shiny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Angie! Breakfast in bed- what a nice treat;)

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

You're kids are so big and I love the picture of your daughter and the nail polish, that's classic!

Steph Kjelstrom said...

Hey Angie! Happy Birthday! Thanks for coming to my blog-by the way I'm adding you to my links as well. It was fun to hang out in Yuma!