Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kendra!

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! Not a day goes by that she doesn't tell everyone several times that she loves them. Now that she can see, Kendra loves to read books and color and watch Baby Looney Toons. Kendra loves to dance and reminds me often that she's a princess. She loves to dress up and plays very nicely with her little sister all day while the boys are at school. I can't believe she's 4 already! I'm glad she's so mild tempered since she followed Ben. Heavenly Father knew I'd need a break from those wild boys! If you notice that in the picture with the flowers her hair is kinda crazy, it's because it was growing out from when Ben cut it. Yikes! Here is little "Dra-dra" as Mia calls her, from baby to 4! (You can see how far I've gotten on her scrapbook!)
3 Months Old

6 Months Old

1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old!

7 comments:

Angela said...

What?! I guess since I started it last night, it has that date. I thought it only put the date when you post it..guess not! Her bday is today, the 26th! :) Sorry for the confusion.

Mauzy Fam said...

She is so cute and sounds like such a sweetie. I hope my next two are girls.

The McEwen Family said...

Happy birthday to your little Kendra! She is way to cute! I hope she had a great birthday!! And about the changing your background unfortunately all your links do get erase so you have to put them all back on trust me it's a pain but oh well. =)

Unknown said...

Cute little girl! I'm glad you posted all those pics of her; it's fun to see her grow. Happy bday.

Anonymous said...

Look how much she's grown up! Happy birthday to her!

Leah said...

Ok, up there where it says "brian said...", that was really me; I forgot that I was logged in as him yesterday.

Anonymous said...

SHe is so beautiful.Happy birthday to her. My little Kenzie's birthday is on Sunday, I can't believe she is going to be five.