Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sarah!


This is for my old friend Sarah. I'm happy to say that after losing touch for over 10 years, we've reconnected! She was one of my first friends when we moved to Maine.(not including cousins) We were 5 or 6 in this picture. Even though we moved a lot when I was growing up, our moms were such good friends that we saw each other pretty often. I still remember that yummy Persian food! We've shared lots of good times, and some not so pleasant (when I was sick that week I visited!) and I'm excited that we can continue that friendship. :)

3 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

That is so cool i am still friends with the girl i grew up with since i was 5 we don't talk all the time but when i go home to Utah we always see each other and try to keep in touch through e-mail but we always know we'll be friends forever! Friendship is wonderful!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I remember that picture, I can't believe you have a copy of it. Boy did I love that bike with the flower basket. Can you believe that picture was taken over 20 years ago. I think that means we're getting old :) I still have Sally, the girls thinks its nasty because its more grey then pink and has a huge hole in its face :)

Leah said...

You guys are so cute with your little baby dolls!