
And here is a perfect example of why I can't exercise when my kids are awake. Just when I think they are playing nicely in their room, Mia strips down and lets Kendra give her a make over / pedicure. I guess I can be grateful that she didn't ruin any clothes, and that nail polish comes off of tile, and only some foundation ended up on the carpet of my closet...
Saturday, January 12, 2008
AAAHHHH!
Posted by Angela at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AAAHHHH is exactly right! But after the initial screaming it is pretty funny cause i am still laughing my head off! She is to cute though even if she is covered in nail polish!!
I know! After the shock I just shook my head. Kendra was like, "Mom, we're really sorry" and I said "run and get the camera, we're going to laugh about this someday." Mia wasn't thrilled with all the scrubbing it took to get it off her! lol.
I'm glad you can look at the bright side right away! It might have taken me longer! She look's adorable!
Ok that is so stinkin funny, I love the little mischievious grin. I bet you were a little loud when you saw her at first, I would have had a heart attack, but you seriously can't look at that picture and not bust out laughing! Maybe Kendra has found her career as a makeup artist!
Ha ha ha... aren't girls fun?? She looks very proud of herself!
Post a Comment