Me: Kendra, how old are you? Kendra: 3....4!
Me: What's your favorite color? Kendra: pink.
Me: What food do you like to eat? Kendra: Salad. I like Chicken too. And Ramen noodles. Do the animal one now.
Me: What do you want me to ask you? Kendra: A Pig.
Me: Oookay. Kendra: I like a cow.
Me: Why do you like these? Kendra: Because they're my favorite. And ducks. And dogs. Little dogs. Do you remember when Abby was a little dog?
Me: Who do you like to play with? Kendra: Lexi. And Brandi too. And Adelynn.
Me: What about your brothers and sister? Kendra: Remember I played Legos with them? I like to play "Mommy and Daddy" with Mia. Me: Who's the daddy? Kendra: Ben. Kyle was Santa.
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up? Kendra: A Butterfly. So I can fly in the sky. For Halloween? Me: No, honey, when you're big like me. Kendra: I want to clean the kitchen. And make food with you. I want to go fishing!
Me: Mia, how old are you? Mia: (blank stare) Kendra: (whispering) one!
Me: Are you a big girl? Mia: (smile) Kendra: (still whispering) one!
Me: Kendra, that's not the answer. Kendra: (whispering again) two!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Interview with my 4 year old
Posted by Angela at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute, I keep telling myself I am going to do one of these for each of my kids, I just can't find time to. I love your little girls,they seem pretty sweet.
I love it! Too much fun!
Cute!
Post a Comment