Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Only in Arizona


would driving down the road and seeing THIS not suprise you!

5 comments:

Gigi Potestio said...

Ain't that the truth! Sometimes I miss Yuma. Not the heat though. Why were they moving that cactus in the first place? Landscaping? Hmmm, I wonder...

Megan and Sean said...

Wow! Hey, I love your new picture. It's great!

Carrie said...

funny...love the new header picture! Some times it seems impossible to get just my two to sit still for a picture. (:

The Harris Family said...

Haha! You know that show Dirty Jobs? They had an episode on moving cati! No joke! Hahaha! They move them and plant them other places when land developers and such clear land. They can't just throw them out because they are protected. State cactus or something.

Tina said...

It didn't surprise you?

I like your new family picture too :)