Our stockings hung all in a row
The kids' favorite presents.
I love this picture for so many reasons! The hat, the face, the pj's...
Traditional Christmas breakfast - German pancakes!
After breakfast we headed over to my mom and Jim's and the kids had fun opening presents there. We also got packages from my dad and step mom in Washington, Greg's parents, and Grandma Barrus. Thanks everyone - we loved all of our presents! Here is Mia with her new quilt made by Grandma Ronette.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Angela at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I love the picture of your family at the top of your website!
Looks like the kids were very happy with their goods! I love that picture of Mia with her purse, PJ's, an dhat, so cute!
Fun pictures! Seems like you all had a great Christmas...:)
Post a Comment