We had a pretty relaxing weekend, which was nice for a change. I got up early on Saturday morning to hit some yard sales with my mom & Jim. I got a few good deals including a pretty new women's Mongoose bike for only $40! It was fun, and when I got home, Greg and the kids helped me clean the house. I had the fun job of organizing the closets (the kids just throw all thier stuff in willy - nilly when they 'clean' their room). When we were done that afternoon, we took the kids to the mall and went window shopping for Christmas. I had the boys take a notepad and pen so they could write down what they wanted. It was great! And it kept them busy, which was a plus. For dinner we hopped on over to Texas Roadhouse (Kyle's request) and had some yummy food. This picture was from a few nights ago when Greg got home late from meetings. Both he and Mia were exhausted! So cute, I had to take it. She sure loves her daddy. Did everyone remember to set back their clocks? I'm glad in AZ we don't observe that custom!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Time for a break!
Posted by Angela at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That picture is a crack-up!
I love Texas Roadhouse! You just made me hungry for some of their yummy rolls. Sounds like a fun weekend.
Post a Comment