A few weeks ago my mom got some great toys for the kids, hand -me-downs from a co-worker, and from a yard sale - I think they went a little overboard...they're turning my brother Jonathan's room into a playroom for the kids in anticipation of him leaving for his mission (the call's comming any time now...I think...) but in the meantime we laugh at him for having a huge Barbie house with a dozen Barbies, cars, and accessories in his room. Not to mention the foam floor, bookshelves, toyboxes and little table and chairs. To top it off, they bought the girls a Barbie car that they can drive! Every little girl's dream! Even the boys wanted a piece of that action. With a little practice, Kendra might actually drive straight. (Kyle kept singing "I'm a Barbie girl!" to Ben when he was driving - don't ask me how he knows that song! ) Here are some cute pictures at my mom and Jim's house. Enjoy!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Barbiemania
Posted by Angela at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cool car! I want one!
How fun all those toys look and i'm sure your girls are in heaven with all that barbie stuff! Grandmas are so fun when they spoil the kids aren't they!!!
Wow, I want a playroom just for my kids at grandmas house, that would be soooooo nice. Those picts are all super cute!
hey I go to pyzam.com if you go to my blog page you can click on the site from the top of my page and it will show you all the different types and i go to holiday layouts! hope you find it!
Post a Comment