Last week we had preschool at our house, where we worked on the letter H. I love our little class! They're so well behaved and cute. On Tuesday we talked about the letter, what it looks like and how it sounds, plus all about being Healthy (including 'Hopscotch' for exercise). On Thursday we reviewed 'H' and our craft was making Houses. The kids had lots of fun, and I got a few pictures. Here are Kendra and her preschool pals Kate, Shea, Talia, & Riley!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sounds like fun. So you rotate which parent does the preschool that week? I need to start one of these.
ok, so how do you justify H is for healthy and then made gingerbread houses loaded with candy??? :)
Yes, we rotate weeks, each mom taking a turn being the teacher. We only meet twice a week for 2 hours, but it's nice to have that little time to run errands and such when it's not your week. Haha Bridgette, I know. Most of it was leftover Halloween candy that I needed to get rid of so I could eat healthier! :)
Post a Comment