Saturday, October 20, 2007

Legoland revisited

When an opportunity came up to go to Legoland for free (thanks Renae!) we jumped at the chance. Not for Greg and I personally, but because the last time we went the boys had a blast! We figured it has been about 3 years since we've gone (I remember trying to discreetly nurse Kendra in a theme park, not fun) and it's gotten even better! Now they have this whole pirate water park area. I wish we had known to bring swimsuits! We did let Mia get partially undressed to splash around, but she got completely soaked and the boys deemed it unfair, so we went on different rides. A lot of the park was decorated for Halloween, it was so cute! I was disappointed that the park closed at 5, but we got our souvenirs and drove to Fuddruckers for dinner. It was really good food, and it's so casual that we like taking the kids there after a busy day in San Diego. The kids had such a good time, as always. I think it'll be a sad day when they've outgrown this park since it is geared toward young kids. But for now, they still love it! It was a great way to wrap up our fall vacation. Next week, back to school!




1 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Looks like fun. We haven't been yet, so maybe we'll plan for it soon. I've heard it's way cool.