We recently found out that little Kendra has pretty bad eyesight. She kept squinting at the TV whenever she watched it, so we took her to get checked. She is farsighted, with one eye being a +4 and one a +5, which is a big difference! The doctor put some lenses up to my eyes to simulate what she sees and it's no wonder she squints! I could hardly focus myself! So, anyway, we picked up her new pink princess glasses today. Kyle said she looks like a little nerd, but I think she looks sweet. We'll see how long before the novelty wears off! 

Friday, October 12, 2007
Kendra's glasses
Posted by Angela at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Angela! I love your blog! Such a cute design! I love Kendra's glasses. It's so nice that you can get them in all different desings now, so she can get something that matches her personality. I'm sure she will be much happier now that she can see better!
I'm glad you said Hi! -What a small world. Kendra is so cute! I've been trying to remember if I did anything special to help Brody adjust to his glasses. I know I bribed with M&Ms somehow...It was two years ago, he was still pretty little. I think the biggest thing was just being positive and consistent. After about a month he was used to them and could tell he saw better with them. Just be patient, I'm sure you are, she'll figure it out! Stop by and say Hi anytime!
Post a Comment