Saturday, February 14, 2009

We had a Love-ly Party!


Our awesome friends, the Love's, had a Valentine/Birthday party on Friday and we had a great time. We had a yummy dinner of hors d'oeuvres and visited with old and new friends. We played some fun games, guessing love song titles and artists, and writing poems to our spouses. We also enjoyed a delicious cheesecake for dessert. I wish someone had taken some pictures, but I wanted to journal it, if only for the poems! Here was mine:
This Valentine's day, I want you to know
How much our marriage has made me grow.
You make me laugh and you work hard,
Someone should make this into a card!
So here's a big hug and a kiss
You're everything I could have wished.

And Greg's (he pirated most of it!)
Patience is a virtue, use it when you can.
Often found in women, seldom found in men.
Angela has many mistakes, I have only two:
Everything I say and everything I do.

Romantic, right? lol. Oh well, we only had 10 minutes. I'm sure he really does love me!

1 comments:

Lisa Love said...

I loved your poems! So romantic!