Thursday, February 12, 2009

Homecoming!

I know this is late, but I've been waiting for pictures. Now I'm so behind that I'm just going to write it anyway and possibly add more pictures later! My sweet sister Melissa returned from her mission in Manchester, New Hampshire on Feb. 11th. We almost drove to Phoenix to pick her up when we discovered that the second page of the itinerary hadn't been sent. Thank goodness we double checked! The plane came in at 10:30 and we let the boys stay up and come. We were so excited to see her! A few tears were shed, and many hugs given. We even held up a cheesy banner. It was awesome.
Waiting for the plane..

Israel, Jenna & Greg at the airport

Jim doing what he always does...hey! I need some of those!

Jeff & Laura came too

Jenna got the first hug, I followed quickly! (Greg had the camera)

Melissa was surprised that Michael was so tall!

5 comments:

Lisa Love said...

Welcome home to your wonderful sister! I'm sure she was a fabulous missionary. What a neat experience for your children to be involved in, I'm sure it has made a huge impression on them.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

That is so great! Your mom looks so happy :)

Megan and Sean said...

AWW...sniff, sniff! Welcome home! Love the new bangs...

Unknown said...

Hi everyone-I've been waiting to see these pics. Love your blog Angela. I love the pics of the kids and your book list, but I need a rating! Please hug and kiss all, esp Melissa. Love Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so crazy that she is home, hope you are having fun!