Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This girl!

Again she chopped herself some bangs. Nice. She said she wants it short, so we may have to take a trip to a real hairdresser. Not the five year old that thinks she is!

5 comments:

Lisa Love said...

Lizzy has never done this and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it never happens. When I was little I wouldn't ever let my mom brush my hair so she chopped all off. I looked like a boy for a long time.

Gigi Potestio said...

Glad to know I'm not alone.=) Summer used to do this regularly. Scissors in her hands are dangerous. I fixed a big beautiful bow in her hair for V-day and she cut that "because a part was sticking out" and then she unintentionally cut my hair with what was supposed to be play scissors. Little girls are so funny about their hair.

The McEwen Family said...

LOL I know it's not funny but it is I hope she gets a nice haircut from it! The many things that kids do that make you laugh!

Leah said...

I'm excited to see the new haircut. And hey, it could have been worse: she could have done as good a job as Jenna did. :)

Amy said...

Um...holy moly. Seriously small world. How'd your sister know their middle names and everything????!!!! I'm amazed.