
Ah! Flowers and chocolates, what else could a girl need? Well, an amazing hard working husband is a great plus. He is so sweet! Especially considering he has to come home to me looking (more often than not) like this. (Can you see the baby slobber and smeared chocolate all over my shirt?)
The kids and I picked out a new "wedding" ring for him. Yellow gold seems to make him break out - so hopefully this one will work better. Love you honey!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
My Funny Valentine
Posted by Angela at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you had a happy <3 day. I agree with you: Greg is a great guy!
You looking lovely with chocolate smears! Looks like your trip was a blast!
You are so cute Ang, I miss you, I wish we could see eachother more and hang out more!
Post a Comment