
Today is my sweet spunky sister's birthday. She is turning 22, and is currently serving in the Manchester New Hampshire mission! We're so proud of her. She is talented in many areas including CNA care as well as culinary skills. I look up to her and have noticed great maturity and humbleness in her letters home. Can't wait to see her next year!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Melissa!
Posted by Angela at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think Dominique and Melissa resemble each other a little; weird! That's neat that you have 2 sisters just a few years apart with birthdays 2 days apart!
ps- you cropped someone off, didn't you? :) (Sorry for pointing it out to everyone; maybe they won't notice!)
Hey Angela....
I am glad you found me on here. I look forward to keeping in touch! I am soooooo jealous of your Vegas trip with no kids! David and I need a trip like that. Tell Greg hello~
Post a Comment