Monday, December 3, 2007

Funny kids



Some cute things my kids have said lately:
Kyle trying to sing the right words to "Deck the Halls"
Ben came home from school with this gem - "That's so funny I forgot to laugh."
Kendra told me - "Mom you look precious in that dress", and "Mom, can I call you Angela?"
Mia's new words- "HO HO HO!", "Lap!", "Wake up!", and "Crap". (oops, she got that last one from me, but it's so funny to hear a little 18 month old say it)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all that. Skyler came home with one the other day. A Phantom of the Opera song was playing and he told his cousin oooo I don't like this song. His cousin said it was a cool song from P.O.T.O. Skyler said, "no grose it is a romance song and romance only leads to kissing." I was sick, I have never heard him use the word romance, it freaked me out a little bit. Where did he learn that?????