Thursday, December 6, 2007

What the...?!

The other night after the boys were in bed, I was folding laundry and watching TV, when I realized it was too quiet. I had gotten Kendra and Mia out of the bathtub a few minutes earlier and I assumed they were picking out thier pajamas. I headed to their room to dress them, but no girls. I checked their bathroom, my room and my bathroom. I didn't see them! Then I heard a little rustle from the loo. (The toilet in our bathroom is closed off with a door). When I opened the door, this is what I saw...



I just started laughing really hard, and ran to get my camera. Like father, like daughters I guess!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just too funny!

bridgette said...

Oh sure....blame it on Greg for teaching them that :) SO FUNNY.

bridgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bridgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mauzy Fam said...

He He! That's pretty funny. Don't you just love when they make you laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Ok that is too cute! I love that they were both in there reading. What funny girls. These will be priceless pictures you can bribe them with someday!

Leah said...

oh...my...GOODness! Absolutely hilarious! (and I love how the ink came off on Mia.)