Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Trip

My Aunt Pat and Uncle Craig were going to be in Mesa so they invited us to join them at the temple. It was a little stressful getting there, as we didn't have clear directions...and yes I was driving! We finally made it an hour late, but they had waited for us, thank goodness. I love the peaceful feeling you get when you walk in the temple! The session we were in was a ASL one, which was a cool experience. After the session, we all went out to eat at PF Changs. Mom and Jim met us there, and we had an awesome time catching up. Kyle and Kendra both had things going on at home, so we just brought Ben and Mia. Thank you guys for thinking of us! We love you!

1 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I love going to the Temple with family :) However I can not go to PF Changs. I ate there once when I was pregnant with Madelynne and haven't been able to go back since :(