I've been working pretty hard on the kids' costumes this year. I really like to coordinate them and I realize that my boys are getting older and I might not get away with it for too much longer, so I took advantage this year. I'm also proud that I bought everything but one shirt and a pair of boots from Goodwill. Even the material I used to make Ben's pants,Kendra's dress and Mia's skirt! I spent about $50 for all four costumes!
"Zoinks!" ~Shaggy with our Scooby
"We've got a mystery on our hands" ~Fred
"Scooby Doo! Where are you?" ~Daphne
"Jinkies" ~Velma
The whole gang (Kyle has his goatee in this one!)
I dressed as the gypsy...who would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!
My favorite thing at the ward Trunk or Treat was when people would see my kids one at a time and then put it all together. Their faces would just break into huge smiles! I was so happy with how it all turned out, and the kids were very excited as well. We had a great Halloween!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Mystery Inc.
Posted by Angela at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment