It's gruesome, I know. Greg had surgery on his knee to try and repair some damage. While skiing, back in March, he hit a gnarly jump and crashed pretty hard. He self medicated with plenty of Aleve and it healed enough to get by. Recently though he was chasing the steer into their pen and he hurt it again. After two weeks of limping, Dr. Peare was able to look at it and got Greg right into surgery. Greg has a fracture on the end of his femur the size of a quarter. The broken area has been shredding his meniscus, so that was irreparable. We are hoping that after 6 weeks of no weight on his leg and more weeks of physical therapy he won't need a bone graft! (I don't know if I could handle another couple months of being a nurse/maid.) We have been taking advantage of Netflix instant streaming and the kids now recognize Mike Rowe no matter what commercial he is in!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Invalid
Posted by Angela at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment