Monday, July 13, 2009

Summertime and the living is easy!

If you wanted to find us any given afternoon this July, you'd only have to look as far as the brand new Aquatic Center a few blocks from our house. I purchased a family pass, and boy did we get our money's worth! And some great tans! We would go between one and two every afternoon until at least five o'clock. A few fun discoveries this summer: Kyle loves the water slide and is becoming a stronger swimmer; Ben will, after many attempts, brave the diving board; Kendra can befriend ANYONE and convince them to play in the water with her; and Mia prefers to swim underwater. We can't wait until it opens again next summer!



Ben

Kyle

Mia

Kendra

1 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

I purchased a family pass for July too! But we went from 5:30 pm to closing every night. I'm kind of bummed that we missed you. Oh well. Maybe we'll see you at the pools next summer.