I finally signed the boys up for swimming lessons, and what do you know? They both loved it! We've had a hard time finding a sport that Ben would enjoy and we found it! Too bad we have to wait until next summer for more classes. The boys were in the same class and had some great teachers, one I knew when he was much younger. It really took my by surprise when I found out who he was! Man the years are flying by!



Friday, July 17, 2009
Swim Lessons
Posted by Angela at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just today, riding home from church, I thought about you and wondered what you were up to. I thought the blogging world had lost you forever! I'm so glad that you are back! Sounds like you guys had a great summer. I love Aquatic Centers, we had a great near us when we lived in Illinois.
So are you excited for New Moon... I thought so!!!
how fun to have swim lessons outside, Jake did his inside at the YMCA but it's a lot colder here then there! =)
Post a Comment