Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Two Days!

I know I'm a Twilight nerd! I'm excited for the last book to come out on Friday - check my blog next week to see how much of a nerd I am! :) Anyway, I thought I'd share these wicked awesome pictures that I found from the upcoming movie!

5 comments:

Gigi Potestio said...

I'm a Twilight nerd too!! I just read the books again to prepare myself for Breaking Dawn. I am SO stoked!!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I'm so exited for both the book and the movie. I know a lot of people don't seem to like who they chose to play Edward, but I think it works.

Carrie said...

Have you checked out the pictures on imdb.com??? It is the best movie website we have found so far.

Heather Neese said...

AAAAAhhhhh! I can't wait!! I'm even going to stay up late and go get mine at midnight with a friend! Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Can't Wait, can't wait, can't wait!