Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time for only one hobby...


So, with Greg out of town all week, I did a lot of reading. In fact, I read four books! (The Secret Life of Bees, Sea Glass, Princess Acadamy, and Twilight of course!) I've been neglecting my blog, however. And just so you don't think all I did was read - this is what the rest of the week looked like: I took the kids to the movies, the boys had craft classes two different days, we went to my friend Alison's to swim and hang out, we had our friends' the Wakefields over to play, we went school shopping (yay!), the boys had karate class, and I made a turkey dinner to feed the missionaries and my two starving siblings. Mom and Jim are out of town so Jenna and Michael joined us for dinner tonight as well. Only one more week until school starts! The summer flew by, but I'm ready to have my boys occupied with school instead of picking on each other.

6 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Oh Edward.... :)

Linsey F said...

Do you have Breaking Dawn on reserve??? I can't wait!

Leah said...

And, of course, you cleaned your house spotless, too, right? ;)

Brian bought me the whole series for my birthday, but it's still on its way in the mail. I really want to read the first 3 again before I read Breaking Dawn, but I don't know if I'll be able to if it's just sitting there, mocking me!

PEHNelson said...

YAY FOR BREAKING DAWN!!!! i need to go reserve it!!! ahhhh!!!

Gigi Potestio said...

Angela, you are too funny! Looking at the picture of you peeking over your book was like looking in a mirror.

I thank you and my sister Tori for introducing me to the series. I actually get butterflies just thinking about the book. I pretend I'm Bella. =)

Anonymous said...

I read and loved The Secret Life of Bees. The other I haven't read but if you recommend them, I will. I'm holding back on Twilight...not sure why...I'm sure I'll read them eventually.