Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pinned!

"Did you hear about Hugo and Kim?" (Come on...name that musical!) No, not that kind of pinned - my cub scout boys are advancing, Ben achieved his Bobcat badge and Kyle finished his requirements for his Bear badge. I can't believe he's in Webelos now! It makes me feel old..(I have them put the "mother's pin" on the bottom of my shirt instead of by my chest because, well, they're boys! I don't want to get stuck!)
Kyle, Mrs. Roberts in the background.

Ben, Mrs. Sellers (our Cubmaster of the Year!)and of course Kendra, cheesing it up for the camera.

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Holy cow! The second picture of your profile you look just like your mom! I got confused for a second :) I never thought you two looked that much alike, strange. I look like my Mom, maybe we are turning in to them... :)

I'm going to ME the first three weeks in July if you want to join me :)

Leah said...

bye bye birdie

Cute cub scouts! I love 'em!