Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ben's Baptism

Ben had a wonderful baptism which he shared with three other boys in our Stake. My mom said the opening prayer, my sister Melissa gave a talk on Baptism, and the cousins all sang I Am A Child of God. I got to lead the music and Grandma Barrus said the closing prayer. We were happy to have most of Greg's family come and stay with us. The cousins got along as usual and us adults handed Camille's baby around and stayed up too late visiting, as usual! Thanks to everyone who came, it was a special day and we appreciate the sacrafice it took to come. That evening we had some friends over as well and enjoyed a pizza party. It was a full fun day!
We love our Benjamin!

Grandma and Papa Fay

Grandma and Papa Titensor

The kids practicing their song.

Silly Sibs.

Great Grandma Barrus even made it!

To make the weekend even more special, Camille and Dwayne blessed their sweet little Dallin at our house on Sunday. Dwayne's parents and sister were able to drive down for that.
Kyle and Dallin

Cousins!

2 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Congratulations Ben! So exciting! We are 2 years from our first baptism and I'm already getting excited :)

Do you remember my mom's baptism. Didn't we sing I Am A Child of God together? Or was that just me?

The McEwen Family said...

congratulations to Ben what a special day!