My kids wanted to pull out the slip-n-slide today. The hose water was still a little chilly for them, but they played out there for over an hour and had a blast. The temperature has been about 80 degrees today, so I don't blame them. Still not warm enough for me to don a swimsuit though. I know, I've gotten weak!



Saturday, March 14, 2009
Already??
Posted by Angela at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How fun! I am not brave enough to throw on a suit right now either, not because the cold though.
Wow I can't believe it's 80 there already to warm! It's only in the 50's here so we are still pretty chilly! they looked like they had such a good time!
How fun for YOU guys!! SOOOO jealous!!
Cute pictures!! Looks like they had some fun.
My family started swimming yesterday...well, my husband and kids did. I need it to be very hot outside, myself.
Holy Crow! We are just barely brave enough to wear our flip flops in the last afternoon and that is if we are too lazy to sit and put shoes on! Besides my wonderful friends the thing I miss most is actually the weather believe it or not!!! What a huge pain to put on winter stuff! So you play in that water and run around half naked kids, and you enjoy it!! :)
Your family pic at the temple is darling!!
These pictures are so cute, Angela! I remember slip-n-sliding at Aunt Pat and Uncle Craig's; so much fun.
Post a Comment