Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ward Swim Party!

Friday evening was our annual ward swim party. We had a lot of fun. All of the kids had a blast on the water slides (of course I was in the water with them...so no pictures) especially Kendra. I had to hold her while going down, and she would just laugh hysterically! Mia wasn't too sure what to think, but she giggled when we splashed into the pool. I hardly saw Kyle once we got there, he hung out with his great pal Payson. I like that this pool has a seperate kiddie pool (Kendra kept wondering where all the "kitties" were! lol! ) and we spent most of our time there. Greg came late since he was working, so he was in his scrubs, but everyone is used to seeing him in those! There was a pretty good turn out, and the food was good. Our family enjoyed ourselves and were the last ones out of the pool! Maybe someday we'll get one of our own.... enjoy the slideshow! I didn't get many people, just the ones that were left at the end. Sorry!


1 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

Very cute slide show it's good to see some people i know!!!