I finally decided that Kendra's hair was getting long and scraggly, so I had my friend Nylene cut it almost up to her bangs. So cute! She likes it too, which is good because she was a little wary about the whole thing. I haven't played with it too much, but here is what it looks like just curled under.


Saturday, September 22, 2007
Cute Cut!
Posted by Angela at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh her hair is so cute, I love little shoulder cuts on girls. How fun! She looks pretty happy with it too! Have a great Sunday!
Ahhh, so cute. I think the back is so adorable curled under. She has really thin hair like me, it gets scraggly when it gets long.
Hi Angela, I check out your blog often off of Bridgette's. Your family is so cute!!!! It's so fun to see what your up to! BTW her hair is really cute!
how cute is your little girl i love her haircut it looks so cute! Plus its so easy to take care of and comb through!
Post a Comment