Kendra had her first dance recital this month as well. She has been taking a tap and ballet class and was able to perform a tap dance. The theme of the recital was "The Best of" where the studio reenacted some of their favorite musical pieces from their last 20 years of shows. Kendra's class did the munchkin song from The Wizard of Oz. She was such a cute little munchkin too! Not a bit of stage fright, she just danced her little heart out! This girl can keep the beat too...I was quite impressed. She was thrilled to receive flowers from her daddy after the show, I predict many more recitals in our future...
Ready for the Show!
Sharing the love.
Tired but pleased. (It was over around 10 pm! We brought her at 5:30!!)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Kendra's Dance Recital
Posted by Angela at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks so cute in her dance outfit. I love the floppy hat and her big smile.
Seeing that girl in full makeup is somethin' else!
Post a Comment