So.. for all of you who live far away or couldn't make it to the musical.. Desert Pointe Productions pulled off another superb show! Our cast was very talented and fun to work with, I had an absolute blast! And now, for some pictures...
Here's our cast with awesome trees made by Bobby Lemmon. (can't give this guy enough kudos!)
I was asked to get some highlights...here's me blonde!
Ericka patiently curled my hair every night, it took at least an hour and a half plus more hair product than I care to admit.
Jeremy and Bob, our princes. "I was raised to be charming, not sincere..."
My favorite wicked little stepsister, Emily!
Jordan as Jack (of beanstalk fame) and me, Little Red Ridinghood. "I want a friend...and a pet!"
Me with Kris, the Baker's Wife. "Leave some of those sweets for Granny!"
Gigi as Cinderella..."You can talk to birds?"
Nate, the best Baker ever! (Even if he did make me throw a huge temper tantrum on stage. For a LONG time!)
"Hello little girl.." Wolf being creepy..sans fur coat, check that out farther down. P.S. Check out the poufiness of my skirt. Seriously, 3 layers! It put back all the weight I lost for the show..lol
And of course..Milky White! 
Cast being silly before the show.
A wonderful experience, and very memorable. We'll see what they're doing next year...
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Into the Woods
Posted by Angela at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Little Red was my Mom's favorite character! She loved how you portrayed her. She thought you "were so cute and bouncy. Just like a little girl would be." She had other nice things to say, but I can't remember all of them right now. :)
Oh! And I totally copied three of your pictures to use for myself. Thanks for posting!
Looks like a lot of fun! I like the blond hair.
I was so bummed I misssed it,we moved that weekend, it was a crazy busy, mess, and Jeremy really needed my help.
Hey I saw My pic!! I love your Blog!!
Hey Ang,
You should see my blog. I added pics from the play!! Are you auditioning for anything? or.. going to the workshop? Hope to hear from ya soon!
em
Wish I could've been there! I miss acting days when I was a kid. :-)
Post a Comment