We went to a family BBQ with my fellow cast memebers of Into the Woods, and had a great time! Thanks again to Gigi for letting us invade her beautiful house. The mobs of kids ran around and played while we ate and visited. We all had a good laugh at Nate who was taking requests at the piano (the tip jar was classic) and listened to Jordan doing some banjo pickin. I love how diverse and talented everyone is. And fun! I don't think anyone took pictures, so I'm posting some from one of our rehearsals. (Photos courtesy of Valerie Hall...I 'lifted' them!)
Baker, Baker's Wife, Little Red
Cinderella & the Stepsisters
Jack, his mother, and an unfinished Milky White
Cinderella & steps, Baker & Wife, Witch, Jack, his mother and MW. 
Most of the cast singing "Ever After" (Narrator and Rapunzel in front)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Cast BBQ
Posted by Angela at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment