Monday, May 18, 2009

The Birthday Chop


That's what it's officially become known as. Or: The Preschool Beauty School Hack Job. I was so grateful that I took those adorable pictures of Mia before church. After our meetings, Kendra went ahead and gave her little sister a present. Which was a little snip here and a little snip there. Not only the bangs, as you can see here, but the end of her ponytail as well. Not to mention her pillowcase, some dress up clothes, a flag, and some Cabbage Patch Doll hair. All in all, her scissors got a great workout. Was I happy with the results? Not so much.

2 comments:

The Ching-A-Lingas said...

Oh my gosh!! Me and Camille read this together!! Did you get her hair fixed?

Carrie said...

oh no! How did you fix it? Could you fix it? The pictures in the pink dress are so cute!