Monday, July 16, 2007

One Crazy week.

Last Sunday Keith and his fiance Karina came to Yuma for a visit. They had some things to do in LA, so they invited all the kids to go with them to Disneyland. One would be crazy to refuse a free trip to Disney, so I packed up the kids and we left Tuesday evening. Keith had rented a 15 passenger van, so there was enough room for all of us including: my family (5), Melissa, Jonathan, Jenna, her friend Ashley, and Michael. It was a long drive, but fun. We all kind of split up, my boys went with my brothers and the girls came with my sisters and I for the first day. The next day Keith and Karina took the three little ones and us girls took Kyle. He's big enough to go on all of the rides. We especially enjoyed the Tower of Terror and California Screamin' as well as Soaring over California. (All in California Adventure) On Friday we made our way home, stopping in Balboa Park. It was altogether a great trip.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Angela! I don't know if you would remember me... This is Nikki (Taysom) from the Yuma days. :) I found your blog through Alison. Good to see you are doing so well, and what a beautiful family!

You'll see a picture of my son on my blog; I'm hoping we'll have family photos taken soon. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, I really want to go to Disney Land now. How fun. Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they all are now. We defintitely need to get together one of these days!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Hi Angela, thanks for saying hi. I can't believe how many kids you have, how fun. What a fun trip, too! I'm excited to see your Chicago one's too.