I got an interesting email a while back asking if I would like to try my hand at being a prop mistress. I jumped at the chance! Any exposure to the theater is a treat for me and this job really helped me appreciate what goes on backstage! After gathering and making a bunch of props I headed to a few rehearsals of the show Forever Plaid. It's a very small cast of five men: a singing quartet and a pianist. Most of the guys I already knew, but I made new friends as well. My awesome friends Amy and Kristyn were the directors and they did a smashing job!
Rehearsal at the EBO
My kids LOVED the songs!
Yes those are plungers...
Can you see the Milk of Magnesia on his lip? One of my favorite parts! LOL
Day-o!
Ready for the Johnny Carson show!
Sparky, Smudge, Frankie, Jinx
I even got my own assistant! Thanks Melissa for helping me out - even though it cost you a finger and some dignity. Check out all the props! My favorite? Has to be the melodica!
Me and the guys - Nate, Troy, Ian, Rob and Rich.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Forever Plaid!
Posted by Angela at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment